Posted to user@poi.apache.org by bhamathy U <bh...@yahoo.co.in> on 2003/06/01 13:20:26 UTC

unable to build poi 1.10.0

hi all,

I've downloaded the latest version of poi (
jakarta-poi-1.10.0-dev-src.zip ) .

and I started with build.bat. But I'm getting buid failed.
and no jar files were created.

The error I'm getting is :
cannot resolve symbol error. It is pointing to 2 java files stored in
another location. Those files (employee.java & address.java) are getting
copied automatically in the

build\examples\java\org\apache\poi\hssf\usermodel\examples

directory while installing poi.  how do I avoid these files from
getting copied.

I got struck up and I'm not able to proceed further. can anybody help
me in solving this problem.

thanx in advance,
bhamathy