Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Kuno Baeriswyl <ku...@sbb.ch> on 2008/12/10 09:03:45 UTC

Maven scm tag does not work with Subversion 1.5.x

Hello,

the following maven issue (http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/SCM-406) seems to
be svn issue that was introduced in svn 1.5.1. I'm highly interested that
this issue will be fixed and want to make sure that your team is involved.
It looks like nobody took care of this problem so far.

Thanks.

Best regards
Kuno

RE: Re: Maven scm tag does not work with Subversion 1.5.x

Posted by Torsten Juergeleit <to...@online.de>.
In the mail thread "Error when creating tags from working copy" http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsMessageId=86579&dsForumId=1065  Karl Fogel wrote:

This bug seems familiar, like we've either fixed it before or filed an issue for it. I'll check the logs and the issue tracker. But we have a reproduction recipe, so that means we can fix it or re-fix it :-).

Cheers,
Torsten

Re: Maven scm tag does not work with Subversion 1.5.x

Posted by Kuno Baeriswyl <ku...@sbb.ch>.
I've tried svn 1.5.4 without success and  haven't found an related issue in
the database. That's why I send this message. By accident, I've send another
message to the developer list. I suggest to continue the discussion on
http://www.nabble.com/Maven-scm-tag-does-not-work-with-Subversion-1.5.x-td20930592.html

Thanks

Kuno

Posted by Andy Levy <an...@gmail.com>.