Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org> on 2002/02/20 12:36:42 UTC

Re: Night Build size?

Yes, something went awry with the build Monday morning, and the WARs are
not being generated. Hopefully, we can get this fixed before the builds
prior to that roll off the site.

Re: Night Build size?

Posted by Neil McBennett <ne...@mcbennett.net>.
Oh so is it just the example stuff that is missing? If so then it should
still be ok to use right?

/Neil