Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Robert Simmons <kr...@arcor.de> on 2004/09/27 17:20:54 UTC

What is the current branch?

Greetings. I want to build the latest javahl but I need to know what the
current branch is so I can build it. I also want to improve the Javadoc a
bit.

-- Robert Simmons Jr.

-- Senior Software Architect, Consultant

Author of "Hardcore Java", Published by O'Reilly, ISBN: 0-596-00568-7,
http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/hardcorejv

Re: What is the current branch?

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Robert Simmons" <kr...@arcor.de> writes:
> Greetings. I want to build the latest javahl but I need to know what the
> current branch is so I can build it. I also want to improve the Javadoc a
> bit.

'trunk' is always the very latest there is.

   http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk/

Good luck,
-Karl

Re: What is the current branch?

Posted by Garrett Rooney <ro...@electricjellyfish.net>.
Robert Simmons wrote:
> Greetings. I want to build the latest javahl but I need to know what the
> current branch is so I can build it. I also want to improve the Javadoc
> a bit.

The 'current branch' for JavaHL is the same as everything else:

http://svn.collab.net/repos/svn/trunk

-garrett