Posted to torque-dev@db.apache.org by Andreas Andreou <an...@di.uoa.gr> on 2002/12/12 18:56:54 UTC

[SOURCE] Issue #TRQS92 modified

Issue TRQS92 has just been modified by user andyhot

You can view the issue detail at the following URL:
     <http://scarab.werken.com/scarab/issues/id/TRQS92>

The following modifications were made to this issue:

This problem is a bit bizare to me too. The point is that the datadump task doesn't use an attribute (in <torque-data-dump ... />) to specify the location of the *-data.xml output file, but instead, uses defined properties (${project}, ${database.Name}, ${dataset}) in order to choose the output filename.
On the other hand, the datasql task uses its dataXmlFile attribute to find the dump file, instead of  looking at the above properties.
I feel that the correct solution is to modify the TorqueDataSQLTask and have it choose the dump filename using the above mentioned properties.
As for the dtd, it should be searched in the torque.output.dir, instead of in torque.schema.dir