Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Stewart, Eric" <er...@lib.usf.edu> on 2006/04/03 16:35:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Httpd-2.2.0, mod_authnz_ldap, Active Directory

	Has anyone gotten mod_authnz_ldap to validate against an Active
Directory (W2K3 Domain) server?  I've gone so far as to tcpdump the
connection between my apache server and the DC I'm using for
authentication, and I've seen no traffic.
	The doco for mod_ldap appears to be out of date regarding it's
use with mod_authnz_ldap ...
	If you've gotten things to work, please send me a sample config
... Thanks!

Eric Stewart - Network Admin, USF Tampa Library - eric@lib.usf.edu
Given a problem to solve or an intriguing thread to follow from moment
	to moment, that sort of geek will focus so sharply that they
	forget to eat when hungry. - Feen, Benjy: Origins of Sysadmins
       http://www.monkeybagel.com/sysadmin.html