Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Arne Sutor <ar...@web.de> on 2006/07/20 04:37:09 UTC

m2: Discovering problems with the maven-site and the maven-javadoc plugins - No staging of javadocs

Hi all,

as newbie I am just playing around with maven2 in a multi-project
environment. While setting up the documentation for our project I discovered
that maven when executing the site goal generates everything fine including
the javadoc. But as soon as I use the stage goal, maven seems not to stage
the generated javadocs in the specified directory. Does anyone discovered
that problem as well or is this just a settings thing. Browsing the mailing
list archives did not worked out well.

Thankful for everyone who can answer that question,

Arne

Re: m2: Discovering problems with the maven-site and the maven-javadoc plugins - No staging of javadocs

Posted by dcabasson <de...@insee.fr>.
Nope, never heard of such a bug.

Maybe you could fill in a Jira issue and attach a test case?

Denis.