Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Suraj Khurana <su...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2018/02/27 08:46:31 UTC

Random reservations of received PO's

Hello,

Suppose we place an SO which is back-ordered and as per store settings, a
requirement was created of the particular product.
When that requirement is approved, and respective PO is received in
inventory, it is possible that received inventory item gets allocated to
some other previously placed sales order.

IMO, we can enhance this work flow and so that particular requirement if
generated for an SO, it should check to fulfil particular SO (if still
unfulfilled) first, than existing workflow should apply for remaining items.

Please share your thoughts on this.

--
Thanks and Regards,
*Suraj Khurana* | Sr. Enterprise Software Engineer