Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Patrick Finken <pa...@finksolutions.ca> on 2019/05/28 16:48:08 UTC

Eror 404 when running Pentaho Reports

Hello guys,

I've noticed a 404 http error whenever I try to run a Pentaho report. I've
checked and the reports are correctly installed in the folder
/root/.mifosx/pentahoReports according to the documentation.

It seems to be the same problem described in this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/mifosusers/JrWyLgWVSrU

Does someone have an idea of what might be the problem?

Regards
--
Patrick Finken,
Principal Consultant

Re: Eror 404 when running Pentaho Reports

Posted by Patrick Finken <pa...@finksolutions.ca>.
Thanks Yannick,

I will try that.

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.