Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by FelixD <in...@studium.uni-hamburg.de> on 2021/08/17 13:06:25 UTC

Automate login and establishing of RDP connection

Hello,
I’m trying to automate the steps of logging in into Guacamole and starting up a connection so that a user doesn’t have to interact with  Guacamole itself.
So that in the end I would be able to send a request to guacamole that logs in the user and start the connection stored on that account.

Is there anything in place that might help me with that ?
I found an old discussion about autologin through URL but it seems deprecated ?

If there is no existing feature capable of this I tough of creating a custom extension which takes part from the ad Hoc & Header auth extensions and merges them into one system.

But I cant get the Header authentication itself to work.

I would appreciate if someone could share an example or some documentation on the header authentication.
I’m using the default authentication module that guacamole provides.

~Felix D.