Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Indhu <in...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/15 21:12:37 UTC

How do I login to the new CI

Hi,

I used to be able to login to the old CI using the apache credentials. I
noticed I'm not able to login to the new CI. Is anybody else able to login?

When build fails for some reason other than my code, it is easier to kick
off a new build from CI instead of pushing an empty commit.

Thanks,
Indu

Re: How do I login to the new CI

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com>.
Small follow-up question towards the community and committers: Are there
any features or information you'd like to use or see as part of the new CI?
Is there something you have been able to do in the old CI but it is no
longer possible?

-Marco

Re: How do I login to the new CI

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@googlemail.com>.