Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Anand K Kalyanasundaram <an...@cavs.msstate.edu> on 2006/07/16 23:31:06 UTC

RemoteServiceMixClient usage

Hi,
I am trying to create a remote client to the servicemix JBI container.
Is org.apache.servicemix.client.RemoteServiceMixClient the way to do it?

I tried the following piece of code:

    protected static ServiceMixClient getClient() throws Exception {
         return new RemoteServiceMixClient("rmi://localhost:1099/jmxrmi");
    }

         ServiceMixClient smc=getClient();
         ComponentContext componentContext=smc.getContext();
        // Component context returned is null!!!!
    }

I get a null for the component context. I would appreciate any pointers
or code samples for this.

Thanks.
Anand