Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@hotwaxsystems.com> on 2016/07/07 13:41:25 UTC

About OFBIZ-7760 - removal of file system based persistence support for cache entries

Dear all,

I would like to bring to your attention the patch attached to
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-7760 that I would like to
commit today to let other committers (Taher, Gil, Nicolas and others) to
continue their work on Gradle and dynamic jar download at build time.

I have tried to capture all the important details in the description of the
ticket, so please have a look and let me know if you have any questions or
suggestions.

As regards our user base, this change should not impact them since the
feature was disabled by default in our framework and code changes were
required to enable it.

As usual your tests, feedback and suggestions are more than welcome.

Kind regards,

Jacopo