Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Frank Maritato <ma...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2008/10/10 01:42:32 UTC

struts 2.1.2 form topic problem

Hi,

The following worked fine in struts 2.0.11.2, but does not work in 2.1.2
and I'm wondering if there is a bug or a new way to do it. I have a form
that upon submission needs to update two divs; each of which calls a
specific action to get its information. Below is an example of what I'm
trying to do (its not my exact code):

<s:url id="actionOne" action="main" method="mOne"/>
<s:url id="actionTwo" action="main" method="mTwo"/>

<s:form id="form" action="index" method="post" theme="simple">
   <s:textfield name="itemOne"/>
   ....more textfields here...
   <sx:submit notifyTopics="/refresh" formId="form"/>
</s:form>

<sx:div formId="form" href="%{actionOne}" listenTopics="/refresh"/>
<sx:div formId="form" href="%{actionTwo}" listenTopics="/refresh"/>

Submit is definitely publishing the refresh topics, and my two divs are
calling the right actions, however, my action is not getting the value
of all the textfields in the form. This definitely worked in
2.0.11.2...am I doing something wrong?
--
Frank Maritato