Posted to dev@samza.apache.org by Shekar Tippur <ct...@gmail.com> on 2015/05/21 04:14:10 UTC

Yarn jobs in accepted state

Hello,

After submitting Samza job to Yarn, I see a lot of jobs in accepted state.

Please see the attached screenshot. Wondering if this is due to any missed
setting. I see the jobs progressing but would it cause any harm?

- Shekar

Re: Yarn jobs in accepted state

Posted by Navina Ramesh <nr...@linkedin.com.INVALID>.
Hi Shekar,

Actually, I am not able to view even after signing in. Like Yan suggested,
please try to share it elsewhere on the internet. Should G drive work?

Thanks!
Navina

Posted by Yan Fang <ya...@gmail.com>.
Hi Shekar,