Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Serano Colameo <se...@colameo.ch> on 2017/05/23 09:24:18 UTC

opennlp.tools.coref.mention.JWNLDictionary;

Hi,

I just discovered that opennlp.tools.coref.mention.JWNLDictionary in
version opennlp-tools 1.7.2 was somehow removed or moved somewhere else.

The reason is that I need to integrated the WordNet dictionary in my system.

Can you please help?

Thanks
Serano

Re: opennlp.tools.coref.mention.JWNLDictionary;

Posted by Joern Kottmann <ko...@gmail.com>.
The coref component was removed from OpenNLP quite some time ago because we
didn't have a maintainer anymore for it.
The JWNLDictionary class was part of that removal, you can still find the
code in the OpenNLP Sandbox:
https://github.com/apache/opennlp-sandbox/blob/master/opennlp-coref/src/main/java/opennlp/tools/coref/mention/JWNLDictionary.java

The code is licensed under AL 2.0 and it should be possible to just include
it as is in your project.

Jörn

Posted by Serano Colameo <se...@colameo.ch>.
...btw: I need in our project development support for opennlp which of
course we would pay for it.

please let me know if someone of you is interested in that.

Regards
Serano

--
Serano Colameo Ankerstr. 8 5210 Windisch