Posted to user@livy.apache.org by Lauren Spiegel <la...@scality.com> on 2017/12/01 00:55:02 UTC

Session Memory Management

Hi Livyers,

When I have an active session for a couple hours, the memory keeps growing
and I have to kill it. What do people do to manage ever-growing memory? Are
there any plans to limit the memory growth so that sessions can be long
living?

Thank you

--

<http://storage.scality.com/report-gartner-magic-quadrant-storage.html?utm_source=ScalityEmail&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=MagicQuadrant>