Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Clayton Peirens <cl...@themoviesource.com> on 2000/05/01 23:46:41 UTC

Having a problem

I'm receiving the following error message when attempting to restart Apache
1.3.9 after including the tomcat.conf in the Apache httpd.conf file:

"Syntax error on line 32 of /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat/conf/tomcat.conf:
Invalid command 'AddType', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not
includ
ed in the server configuration".

I've read through the documentation, but must have missed something.  Any
suggestions or hints to give me?   Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
Clayton