Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Justinus Menzel <ju...@lbri.lionbioscience.com> on 2001/05/15 19:34:47 UTC

does depend work and if how?

Hi,

I'm using Ant 1.3 (on RHLinux 6.1, JDK 1.3) and basically everything works
fine exept the
depend task. It simply doesn't do anything.
To be precise it gives a list of scanned class files in -debug mode and
says in general how long the operation takes.
But it doesn't remove any of the class files even if the dependencies are
clearly violated (I checked the classfiles with a hex editor, and there are
references to other classes, that were updated)
Does anyone have any idea what could be the problem?

Cheers
Justinus