Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by "Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com> on 2002/03/06 18:14:46 UTC

RE: [collections] Some source files contain bad line-endings (was Re: [patch] Remove redundant public modifiers from interface methods)

> I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong from a line-ending perspective.
> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...

I've seen the same symptoms using an emacs editor, configured with bad line
endings (neither unix nor pc), e.g., something like \r\n\r or maybe
mac-style \r.

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.
"Waldhoff, Rodney" <rw...@us.britannica.com> writes:

>> I'm just wondering what I'm doing wrong from a line-ending perspective.
>> Any ideas would be greatly appreciated...
>
> I've seen the same symptoms using an emacs editor, configured with bad line
> endings (neither unix nor pc), e.g., something like \r\n\r or maybe
> mac-style \r.

There may be a commit option which needs to be set in WinCVS.