Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Букарев Александр <bu...@yandex.com> on 2019/01/01 14:43:16 UTC

New processors: PublishRedis and SubscribeRedis

Hi,
will it be interesting for anybody to get one more Redis processor I'm developing for internal usage?
The processor (actually 2 of them: PublishRedis and SubscribeRedis) implements topic and queue patterns on top of Redis. I have some plans to improve it in future, by the way, I'll be happy to contribute it to Apache NiFi. All the source code is here https://github.com/javajefe/nifi-redis-pubsub-bundle

Re: New processors: PublishRedis and SubscribeRedis

Posted by Mike Thomsen <mi...@gmail.com>.
You might want to refactor that bundle to reuse the existing Redis
infrastructure. Even if it just means dropping the Java code in, it'll save
on the build size of the overall NiFi assembly. That's becoming a serious
problem with adding new bundles to the core build. Other than that, go
ahead and add a Jira ticket and send a PR!