Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Noel Grandin <no...@peralex.com> on 2005/02/07 09:30:41 UTC

feature request: multiple files when committing

Hi

We are running a conversion script and it would speed things up considerably if we could go:
svn commit <dir1> <dir2> <dir3>

Does this warrant a feature request in the issue tracker?

Regards,
    Noel Grandin

NOTICE: Please note that this email, and the contents thereof,
are subject to the standard Peralex email disclaimer, which may
be found at: http://www.peralex.com/disclaimer.html

If you cannot access the disclaimer through the URL attached
 and you wish to receive a copy thereof please send
 an email to email@peralex.com

Re: feature request: multiple files when committing

Posted by John Szakmeister <jo...@szakmeister.net>.
Noel Grandin wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are running a conversion script and it would speed things up
> considerably if we could go:
> svn commit <dir1> <dir2> <dir3>
>
> Does this warrant a feature request in the issue tracker?

You can already do this. :-)

-John

Re: feature request: multiple files when committing

Posted by Noel Grandin <no...@peralex.com>.
Hi

Sorry, I should have tried it before I reported a problem - my brain is used to seeing the "PATH ..." syntax in the man
pages, and I did not even parse the "[PATH...] " in the docs as indicating that multiple paths were allowed.

Regards,
    Noel

Posted by "Peter N. Lundblad" <pe...@famlundblad.se>.