Posted to dev@curator.apache.org by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com> on 2020/02/16 21:49:56 UTC

ZookKeeper 3.5.7

Hi Folks,

ZooKeeper 3.5.7 was just released. What do you think about a Curator release with this ZK version and all recently merged PRs? Might be a nice cap to the Curator 4.x line given that the next version will likely be Curator 5.0. Anyone want to run the release? Or I can do it.

====================
Jordan Zimmerman

Re: ZookKeeper 3.5.7

Posted by Jordan Zimmerman <jo...@jordanzimmerman.com>.