Posted to users@camel.apache.org by camelrider <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/23 13:55:13 UTC

TypeConversionException: Error during type conversion

Hi,

I have a server application which receives a list of messages (POJO) from
the client and then processes them before enqueueing them to ActiveMQ.

The error is as follows

My spring configuration is:

The SendMessageProcessor implementation:

I use a splitter to split the multiple messages in the request to that they
can be processed in parallel. The splitter implementation is:

Since each message can be delivered to mutiple recipients, I am using a
RecipientList to generate the list of recipients. The class is as follows:

It would be of much help if you can help me understand where the cause of
this error lies.

Thanks and Best Regards,
DG