Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Christine <ch...@christine.nl> on 2008/07/05 23:14:49 UTC

bad uri error

Hi guys, sorry to bother you again.

My CXF web service works fine if I test it with SoapUI. I have generated
a javascript file, it includes cxf-utils.js, I use the same url as in
SoapUI, and this is the error I get:

Error: uncaught exception: [Exception... "Access to restricted URI
denied"  code: "1012" nsresult: "0x805303f4 (NS_ERROR_DOM_BAD_URI)"
location: "http://wendy.christine.nl/js/cxf-utils.js Line: 650"]

>>From Googling the error code it seems that this is caused by security or
cross site scripting. I have made sure that the web page that the
javascript runs from is the same domain as the web service. Both the web
server and the web service run on my local computer. What am I missing?

thanks.

Christine

--
dagdag is just a two character rotation of byebye
www.christine.nl

Re: bad uri error

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
This can happen if the URL's look different even if they go to the same
place.

Exactly how did you write the code to fetch the utils? Have you looked at
the samples?

Re: bad uri error

Posted by jQuery Tutorials <jq...@mt2009.com>.
Hi Christine,

I came across this post through google and here is an article about the
http://jquery-howto.blogspot.com/2008/12/access-to-restricted-uri-denied-code.html
reasons and solution to the "access to restricted uri denied" code: "1012"
problem .

Hope that will help other ...