Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bruno Busco <br...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/04 23:10:09 UTC

Create Party menu item

Hi,
I have found that accessing the party application as "admin" two
additional tab bars appears: "Create" and "Link party"
These do not appear if I login as "demoadmin".

I think these two menu items should both be removed:
"Create" is not a proper menu item for the AppBar since there is a
specific button for this just below.
"Link party" is also available in the viewprofile screen.

May I proceed with this removal?

Thank you,
Bruno

Re: Create Party menu item

Posted by Hans Bakker <ma...@antwebsystems.com>.
sounds fine to me.

--
Antwebsystems.com: Quality OFBiz services for competitive rates