Posted to user@tika.apache.org by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org> on 2017/12/13 13:00:22 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release Apache Tika 1.17 Candidate #2

 All,  This VOTE has passed with the following tallies:
+1 Tim Allison, David Meikle, LuísFilipe Nassif

I'll push the dists out, update the site and send theANNOUNCE email soon(ish).  Thank you, all!

Cheers,

        Tim

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Great job Tim. Sorry I didn’t have time to test it. I’d like to get a simple Tika-Python integration
test as some validation of 1.17 I’ll try today and see if I can post results too. Would be great to
have this become a standard part of the release process like the regression tests have also become.

Thanks,
Chris