Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Raphael Mankin <ra...@mankin.org.uk> on 2005/01/02 13:05:21 UTC

Re: Torque using Tomcat

I have exactly the same issue, that the session does not persist over a
restart, except that I am *not* using JNDI.

>From the Tomcat logs I can see that there is a serialisation issue associated
with the application restart. The sessions used to persist but some changes in
the application have caused it not longer to do so. Therefore, for me at least,
I am fairly sure that this is an application issue and not a
Torque/Struts/Tomcat issue.

                               Lead us not into temptation; we
                               can find our own way.

Raphael Mankin