Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by "Walter Heestermans (TME)" <wa...@external.toyota-europe.com> on 2016/03/11 11:20:01 UTC

Mesos 0.27 and docker

Hi,

I'm new using mesos, and I like to make study of the docker containerization inside mesos.

Can somebody provide me some interesting links and some links to samples on how to use, configure,...

Walter

This e-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee or otherwise authorised to receive this message, you should not use, copy, disclose or take any action based on this e-mail. If you have received this e-mail in error, please inform the sender promptly and delete this message and any attachments immediately.

RE: Mesos 0.27 and docker

Posted by "Walter Heestermans (TME)" <wa...@external.toyota-europe.com>.
The args did the trick

{
…
    "args": [
        "--application=Test",
        "--instance=Test"
    ]
…
}

Regards
Walter

Posted by Tim Chen <ti...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Walter,

Re: Mesos 0.27 and docker

Posted by haosdent <ha...@gmail.com>.

RE: Mesos 0.27 and docker

Re: Mesos 0.27 and docker

Posted by Rad Gruchalski <ra...@gruchalski.com>.

radek@gruchalski.com (mailto:radek@gruchalski.com)

RE: Mesos 0.27 and docker

Posted by "Walter Heestermans (TME)" <wa...@external.toyota-europe.com>.
Seems that Marathon makes the life simpler, so I will take a look at that one on top of mesos

Regards
Walter

Da (Klaus), Ma (马达) | PMP® | Advisory Software Engineer
Platform OpenSource Technology, STG, IBM GCG
+86-10-8245 4084 | klaus1982.cn@gmail.com<ma...@gmail.com> | http://k82.me

Re: Mesos 0.27 and docker

Posted by Klaus Ma <kl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Walter,