Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Dave Stevens <ge...@uniserve.com> on 2013/10/04 06:16:41 UTC

[users@httpd] real time hit by domain?

I host multiple web domains on a server and would like to be able
sometimes to see the hit rate broken out by domain. So perhaps a table
of two columns with hosted domains in the leftmost and the average
hits over some configurable (but relatively short - seconds or
minutes) time in the second column. apachetop does some of what I'd
like but it seems to be able only to do aggregate server hits, not
categorized.

Recommendations?

TIA,

Dave

--
Advertising is the rattling of a stick inside a swill bucket - George Orwell