Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Ken Geis <kg...@galenworks.com> on 2003/10/22 21:25:17 UTC

Jetspeed2 development

Hi.  So I found recently that the portal pam.deploy goal is working as
expected.  Now I'd like to know if Jetspeed2 itself is working as
expected.  It starts up fine, but on the first request, the
BasicAggregator gets an exception because it can't load the LoginPortlet.

I saw someone else's post where they were getting the same error, so I
assume it's expected at this point.

To follow that up, where can the more casual contributor be of use right
now?

Ken