Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Viggo Navarsete <vi...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/24 09:58:46 UTC

Deployment of socialsite with upgraded Shindig

Hi,

We've now managed to migrate Project SocialSite from using Ant to Maven, and
all the junit tests run ok :
Now we're over to the deployment of it, and I've set up the
maven-cargo-plugin to deploy socialsite to tomcat. I've got some deployment
errors that someone with more Guice/Shindig experience probably can help me
out with. I'm used to look at Spring's way of showing dependencies not being
wired up correctly, but I've never used Guice before, so I need some
starting help here:)
Please take a look at the attached log file, and give me feedback. I'd love
to get SocialSite deployed correctly during the weekend!

Thanks a lot for good support :)

Best regards,
Viggo

Re: Deployment of socialsite with upgraded Shindig

Posted by Paul Lindner <li...@inuus.com>.
It appears that you're just missing some properties that were added in the
newer version of shindig:

Add these to the socialsite.properites file

shindig.signing.enable-signed-callbacks=true
shindig.gadget-rewrite.default-forced-libs=
shindig.image-rewrite.max-inmem-bytes = 1048576
shindig.template-rewrite.extension-tag-namespace=
http://ns.opensocial.org/2009/extensions

Add this to your guice module:

 bind(Long.class).annotatedWith(Names.named("org.apache.shindig.serviceExpirationDurationMinutes")).toInstance(60L);

On Sat, Oct 24, 2009 at 12:58 AM, Viggo Navarsete <viggo.navarsete@gmail.com

Posted by Viggo Navarsete <vi...@gmail.com>.
Update: SocialSite is also updated to use Guice 2.0, so could it be that the
Guice bindings i SocialSite could be the problem as well? (see attached
file)

Best Regards,
Viggo