Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com> on 2000/11/21 18:02:35 UTC

[admin] Important, please read

Hello,

There has been several discussions today about features that we might
add or not to Batik. Given that the release is short of two weeks away
and that many of us will be away for a week or so (traveling or Thanks
Giving for the US), I think we should stick to two things at this point:

a. Samples. This helps debug Batik.
b. Debug. Following a, my experience is that I usually uncover problems.

I think we should talk about the after-release and discuss which
feature we will put in and how we will do it, but I feel that we should
not attempt to make any major change in Batik before the release.

Thanks.
V.

Re: [admin] Important, please read

Posted by Vincent Hardy <vi...@eng.sun.com>.
Thomas,

Actually, I look at the linearRGB work as bug fixing so I would still
try to go for it, unless you think the risks are higher than I think.
I also agree that feConvolve is low risk, so I would also go for it.

V.

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.