Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/09/05 06:24:46 UTC

Mail Transport Sender - uploaded at Google

hello there,
I have uploaded the Mail Transport  sender part which I developed at
Google.It is here[1].
I will continue  my work to implement the Mail  Transport Receiver as well.

[1] -
http://google-summer-of-code-2007-asf.googlecode.com/files/Rajika_Kumarasiri.tar.gz
Thanks
Rajika

Re: Mail Transport Sender - uploaded at Google

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the explanation!

Paul

--
Paul Fremantle
OASIS WS-RX TC Co-chair

blog: http://pzf.fremantle.org
paul@wso2.com

Re: Mail Transport Sender - uploaded at Google

Posted by Rajika Kumarasiri <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hello Paul,

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Rajika