Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@visi.com> on 2007/12/20 10:09:52 UTC

24 hour notice of a branch

We need to get the release process rolling so unless there are any
objections I'll create a branch for beta 2.  If you have a pending
commit and need more time, just give a shout and propose a new time.

If you have a moment to poke at the server binaries (try out start,
stop, deploy, etc.) before we branch that'd be great.

-David

Re: 24 hour notice of a branch

Posted by Jacek Laskowski <ja...@laskowski.net.pl>.
On Dec 20, 2007 10:09 AM, David Blevins <da...@visi.com> wrote:
> We need to get the release process rolling so unless there are any
> objections I'll create a branch for beta 2.  If you have a pending
> commit and need more time, just give a shout and propose a new time.

Thanks Dave! I thought we'd never have done it and that the only
showstopper was the steadily-increasing number of issues assigned to
3.0-beta-2 ;-)

Jacek

--
Jacek Laskowski