Posted to user@knox.apache.org by Kevin Risden <kr...@apache.org> on 2018/09/24 00:43:44 UTC

Re: Official Apache Knox Docker Image?

Ryan - Curious if you made any progress on Knox and Docker. If you haven't
no worries :)

I have some time to look at Docker and Knox this week coming up. So I was
planning to take a look and see what more is involved.

Kevin Risden

Posted by Ryan H <ry...@gmail.com>.
Kevin,

So sorry for the delay! I got pulled into another project and I have been
consumed with that. So I have not had a chance to do anything with Knox
since earlier in the year. If there is anything I can do to help and I can
squeeze the time out, I am willing to do so.

Cheers,

Ryan H

Posted by Philip Zampino <pz...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I put this together for building docker images from published
releases: https://github.com/pzampino/knox-docker