Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Rudolf Baloun <Ru...@atron.de> on 2006/01/12 08:56:27 UTC

DatePicker and SSL in IE

Hi,

i use Tapestry 4.0 Beta 13.
After patching some Bugs, the Datepicker works good.
I still got one problem with the DatePicker:
When i use SSL (HTTPS) the DatePicker uses "unsave" Code.
The Internet Explorer warns me, that the Datepicker uses unsecure Code.
The Firefox doesnot warn me.

Is this an IE Bug or does the Datepicker not work with ssl?
Does someone know, how i can use the Datepicker with ssl and IE?

Best Regrats

Rudolf B.

Re: DatePicker and SSL in IE

Posted by Rudolf Baloun <Ru...@atron.de>.
I updated to Tapestry 4.0 Stable, but its still NOT work...