Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch> on 2008/09/08 12:48:20 UTC

Error on eCommerce

I keep running into errors launching the ecommerce app. Whenever I hit the
main page, I receive a

"The problematic instruction: ---------- ==>
${screens.render("component://ecommerce/widget/CatalogScreens.xml#category-include")}
[on line 22, column 3 in component://ecommerce/webapp/ecommerce/main.ftl] "
error message. The corresponding log-output is:

"Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main]"

I tried reinstalling OFBiz and checked the CatalogScreens.xml file but
couldn't find the error. Could somebody hint me to a solution?

Re: Error on eCommerce

Posted by madppiper <pa...@mutschler.ch>.
Unfortunately no, all other aspects of the ecommerce standard application
seem to work just fine.

Re: Error on eCommerce

Posted by Vikas Mayur <vi...@gmail.com>.