Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Dick, Brian E." <Br...@FMR.com> on 2005/04/12 15:43:22 UTC

Copy to remote machine

I need to copy a directory of files to a remote machine. I want to
maintain the same relative directory structure on the remote machine as
defined by the local machine. Only the top level directories are
different between the two machines.

The following works, but is it the best way to accomplish this task?

<target name="deploy">
   <pathconvert targetos="windows" property="target.dir">
      <path>
         <pathelement location="."/>
      </path>
      <map from="c:\projects\distapp" to="\\remotehost\c$\prodapp"/>
   </pathconvert>

   <copy todir="${target.dir}/archives">
      <fileset dir="archives"/>
   </copy>