Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Srikanth Hugar <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/10/14 11:38:32 UTC

execute commands if karaf started in background.

Hello,

      I am running a karaf as a background service bin\start.sh

But using commands i want to install the bundles and uninstall the bundles.
How can do that?

Srikanth Hugar
www.gharki.com

Re: execute commands if karaf started in background.

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Just use bin/client or any SSH client (openssh / putty) to connect on
your running instance.

Please read the user guide, it's explained:

http://karaf.apache.org/manual/latest/users-guide/start-stop.html

Regards
JB

--