Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM> on 2006/09/22 17:09:34 UTC

Last call: I expect to generate the 10.2 release candidate today

I am mega-merging from the trunk to the 10.2 branch now. After that, I
expect to build the release candidate. Please let me know if there is
any reason that I should hold up this release.

Regards,
-Rick

Re: Last call: I expect to generate the 10.2 release candidate today

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
Jean T. Anderson wrote:

>Jean T. Anderson wrote:
>

>>Laura Stewart wrote:
>>

>>>Hi - I am hoping to have a doc patch for 1839 committed soon. If it
>>>does get committed, I would appreciate it if you could mega merge it.
>>>this is NOT a reason to hold up the Release Candidate build.
>>>

>>I'm working on this patch right now and will also merge it to the 10.2
>>branch if  Rick finishes the doc mega merge first.
>>
>>... and the race is on ....
>>

>and it's committed revision 448987.
>
> -jean

You win!

Re: Last call: I expect to generate the 10.2 release candidate today

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by "Jean T. Anderson" <jt...@bristowhill.com>.

Posted by Laura Stewart <sc...@gmail.com>.

--