Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by zeyad farouk <ze...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/01 17:08:28 UTC

generate String data type for dateTime.iso8601 rather than a date

Hello gurus,
how can we generate a string data type for dateTime.iso8601 rather than
date data type ? or how to enforce the library to return the  exact XML tag
date value without any timezone change/adaptation to the local timezone ?

thanks for your quick help,
Zeyad

Re: generate String data type for dateTime.iso8601 rather than a date

Posted by zeyad farouk <ze...@gmail.com>.
hello gurus,
any ideas please

thanks
zeyad

Posted by zeyad farouk <ze...@gmail.com>.
hello Jochen

thanks again for your continues help, however the issue is not in the
request that the client is sending to the server, it is in processing the
response we are getting form the server.

For ex. if the server return the following response

<<< <member>

<name>startDate</name>

<value><dateTime.iso8601>99991231T00:00:00+1200</dateTime.iso8601></value>

</member>

<member>

what we got from the xml-rpc would be converted to date type with the
default country timezone in this case would be
(99991230T12:00:00+0300).   Actually
we are interested to have the exact same what the server is sending in the
response, i.e how can we have the above yellow highlighted value out form
the server response ?
thanks in advance.
zeyad

Posted by zeyad farouk <ze...@gmail.com>.