Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Ernestina Martel Jordán <em...@iuma.ulpgc.es> on 2009/04/17 13:37:00 UTC

Building problem

Hi,

  I tried building ode but I have problems.  First, my operating
system is Windows Vista and I am using JDK 1.5.
I have installed Ruby 1.8 and buildr 1.2.10 to build the stable ode
release (ode-1.x). I have also set the JAVA_OPTS variable to -Xms1g
-Xmx 1g to increase the heap size.
However when I execute buildr _1.2.10_ TEST=no ode:package
I get the following error:

C:\Users\emartel\ode-1.X>buildr _1.2.10_ TEST=no ode:package
(in C:/Users/emartel/ode-1.X)
C:/Users/emartel/ode-1.X/rakefile:515: warning: don't put space before
argument
parentheses
C:/Users/emartel/ode-1.X/tasks/derby.rake:22: Deprecated: please use
Java.wrappe
r() instead
C:/Users/emartel/ode-1.X/tasks/derby.rake:22: Deprecated: use setup {
|wrapper|
... } instead
rake aborted!
can't create Java VM
C:/Users/emartel/ode-1.X/rakefile:143:in `manifest'

  I look through the development mailing list but I haven't found any solution.

   I do appreciate any help.

   Thanks in advance.

  --
   Ernestina Martel Jordán
   IUMA Sistemas de Información y Comunicaciones