Posted to ftpserver-users@mina.apache.org by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> on 2010/03/16 11:15:10 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache FtpServer 1.0.4 released

The Apache MINA project is pleased to announce the release of FtpServer 1.0.4.

This release fixes the issues found since the release of 1.0.3. We consider
this a stable and production ready release.

We welcome you to try it out. We have tried to make it simple both to
embed within your application as well as running it standalone.

The latest release is now available here:
http://mina.apache.org/ftpserver/downloads.html

The change log for this release is:
Bug
* [FTPSERVER-336] - BaseUser class from ftpserver-core bundle can't be
used in other bundles in an OSGi environment
* [FTPSERVER-340] - DefaultFtpServer throws NPE on restart and lack
documentation on restart not being supported
* [FTPSERVER-342] - Incorrect reply codes from PORT and EPRT commands
* [FTPSERVER-345] - Update the replies of MD5 and MMD5 commands to
include the file path in double quotes when there are spaces in the
path
* [FTPSERVER-347] - Multiline replies does not handle lines starting
with numbers
* [FTPSERVER-348] - MKD command on linux checks for path separator
before passing to filesystemview

Improvement
* [FTPSERVER-341] - Handling invalid port number from client

Task
* [FTPSERVER-353] - Upgrade to MINA 2.0.0-RC1

The full release notes can found here:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=10571&styleName=Html&version=12314283

Thanks for the feedback that made this release possible!