Posted to dev@isis.apache.org by Kevin Meyer <ke...@kmz.co.za> on 2014/10/16 12:56:08 UTC

Re: Notes on my testing of 'Apache Isis Core release 1.7.0 RC2 ...'

Hi Dan,

> You omitted to say where [1] was, which git etc?  Can't see anything new
> in our git repo?

Right! My bad -- too hasty with the send. The reference should have been
into our Isis/resources git directory, but even that script needs a little
tweaking. I should be able to push my current local version into git this
evening.

> Per the "set subscriber behaviour", that's a minor error... the action
> shouldn't appear in the service menu.  But I don't think it's important
> enough to pull this release.

No problem, and it wasn't my intention to suggest pulling this release
unless the issue was somehow hiding something important.

But since the "regular" choices functionality seemed to work (I can't
remember where I tested that), I was not concerned.

Regards,
Kevin

Posted by Dan Haywood <da...@haywood-associates.co.uk>.
Thanks for doing that, Kevin.