Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Leif Hedstrom <zw...@apache.org> on 2011/01/05 22:34:08 UTC

v2.1.5 release

Hi all,

I started working on TS-590 ("changing APIs to have consistent and
reasonable return values / types"), and I've come to realize this is a
beast. It'll probably take me another 1-2 weeks at least to complete.
So, I think we should go ahead and make a v2.1.5 release with what we
got. And then aim for another (hopefully last) API breaking release for
v2.1.6.

Fwiw, there's a large amount of changes and fixes already on trunk, so
it's very reasonable to make a v2.1.5 release to get that out.

Thoughts?

-- leif