Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Mark Roberts <ma...@cs.washington.edu> on 2020/02/15 22:10:03 UTC

RE: strange change to src/main/java/org/apache/bcel/generic/FieldGenOrMethodGen.java

I really would like to move forward with this.  If you look at the code in
src/main/java/org/apache/bcel/generic/FieldGenOrMethodGen.java you will see:

Public addAttribute ...
Protected addAnnotationEntry ...
Public removeAttribute ...
Protected removeAnnotationEntry ...
Public removeAttributes ...
Protected remove AnnotationEntries ...

I would just like to change the protected to public so one can manipulate
annotations in the same manner as attributes.

Thank you,
Mark