Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Yago Riveiro <ya...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/22 12:51:29 UTC

Indexing using a collection alias

Hi,

It's possible index documents using the alias and not the collection name,
if the alias only point to one collection?

The Solr collection API doesn't allow rename a collection, so I wan't to
know if with aliases I can achieve this functionality.

All documentation that I googled use the alias for read operations ...

-----
Best regards

RE: Indexing using a collection alias