Posted to dev@qpid.apache.org by Jonathan Robie <jo...@redhat.com> on 2008/07/23 15:02:37 UTC

Makefiles for C++ examples

We used to have simple makefiles for C++ examples.

When we added the Automake files, I had asked that we keep the simple
makefiles as well. They seem to have disappeared entirely - does it make
sense to add them back in a subdirectory?

If I have to, I can maintain these outside the Qpid tree, but that's not
ideal.

Jonathan

Re: Makefiles for C++ examples

Posted by Manuel Teira <mt...@tid.es>.
Jonathan Robie escribió:
> We used to have simple makefiles for C++ examples.
>
> When we added the Automake files, I had asked that we keep the simple
> makefiles as well. They seem to have disappeared entirely - does it make
> sense to add them back in a subdirectory?

They are now generated during the build stage, and deployed in the
install stage. If you want to take a look at them before installing,
they are available in the .libs directory also. Just to avoid conflicts
with the autotools generated ones.

Regards.

--
Manuel.