Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net> on 2007/11/12 13:42:50 UTC

Archiva installation documentation on 'all' J2EE containers

Hi,

I documented Continuum installation on Tomcat, Jetty, JBoss, Geronimo and Glassfish.
I documented installations of the standalone version on few OS.

I let you look at it if you want to reuse it for Archiva too because the doc is very similar.

http://maven.apache.org/continuum/documentation/1_1/installation/installation.html

Emmanuel

Re: Archiva installation documentation on 'all' J2EE containers

Posted by Maria Odea Ching <oc...@exist.com>.
Thanks Emmanuel  :-)

-Deng

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.